• “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
• “The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Garden Events Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
• “You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder/purchaser.
• “The Site Owner” means Cheltenham Racecourse in conjunction with The Jockey Club
Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
2. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances takes place as advertised, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
3. Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
4. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets, please keep your ticket safe.
6. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
7. A ticket will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced in any way.
8. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
9. Tickets can be either printed or presented on a mobile phone, to be made available for scanning at the event main gates.
10. No ticket refunds will be made under any circumstances if the event is cancelled for ‘force majeure’ (‘force majeure’ meaning any cause beyond our reasonable control including, but without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, adhering to regulations or advice from national or local governments or police or similar, Covid government lockdowns, third party injunctions, national defence requirements etc.).
11. The Promoter, will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by ‘force majeure’.
12. In the case of cancellation, personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence, accommodation etc. relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure.
13. The Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
14. The Event operates the ‘Challenge 25’. All persons wishing to buy alcohol at the event need to be 18 years of age or over on the day of the event.
15. All persons attempting to purchase alcohol must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 18 years or over. Please bring your approved ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID if asked to do so will not be sold any alcohol.
16. Approved ID accepted at the event:
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol.
You can be stopped, fined or arrested by police if you’re under 18 and drinking alcohol in public.
If you’re under 18, it’s against the law:
17. Any persons deemed to be drunk or under the influence of drugs will not be permitted entry into the event.
18. Strictly no alcohol, illegal substances, ‘legal’ highs, glass items , candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
19. No food can be brought into the event except for those with special, medical, dietary needs, as there will be food available to purchase.
20. Bags are subject to search and any bag that is refused entry to the event remains the responsibility of the owner, there are no deposit facilities at the event and any bag found will be disposed of.
21. Illegal substances, drugs and/or legal highs and herbal highs will not be tolerated. Bag searches will be in operation and if you are found to be in possession or using any such substances you will be evicted from the event site and/or be handed over to the police.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry and also to evict anyone who they feel are behaving inappropriately at the Event. Which actions constitute ‘inappropriate behaviour’ is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Customers are to cooperate with and obey any instructions or directions given by the Event stewards, security or management.
23. Personal search may be a condition of entry and may be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry to keep customers as safe as possible can take time, but is a necessary procedure.
24. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of any disallowed items or items which the Promoter deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
25. The Promoter does not permit customers to stand on the chairs and tables for their own safety. Customers are reminded that they are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party. Anyone found dancing on tables, chairs, etc. or acting inappropriately may be asked to leave the event.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Event site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
27. Customers are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party
28. We operate a last entry policy, which is 1 hour prior to the ending of the event, i.e. 9pm
29. Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
30. Strictly no trading allowed on-site without the Promoter’s written consent.
31. In no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
32. All vehicles driven, parked, or stored within the Racecourse and any land surrounding the Racecourse owned or controlled by The Site Owner, are driven, parked, or stored at the owner’s risk and The Promoter and The Site Owner accepts no responsibility for such vehicles.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.
34. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.